Friday 15 June 2012

Worst Blogger Ever

Holy fuck, I am the worst blogger ever! In my defense, google and blogger whatever changed their layout and I have no idea how to use this thing anymore. Also, I am an alcoholic and go out drinking 10 nights a week.  I don't even really eat food anymore or do laundry. But that's a whole other blog post.

Stay tuned because my next blog is going to be bitchin'. I'm not sure what it's going to be about yet, but if I can successfully post this, the world is my blogging oyster, and it's going to be good. Maybe I'll read 50 Shades of Grey and give my own personalized review on it and how many times I got myself off? I hear this book is doing amazing things for women. No? Too inappropriate? Ok, just let me know. Love you my little sugar bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment