Friday 20 January 2012

Pole Star

A friend and I have enrolled in pole dancing classes. Do not laugh.
No, I have no plans to take up stripping or exotic dancing as my new vocation.  Pole dancing is apparently a great full body work out, and as per my previous blog, strengthens your arms and legs immensely.  And if they teach me a thing or two about being sexy along the way, bonus!

In preparation for my new fitness class, I watched some "pole dancing gone wrong" videos on YouTube. Hilarious.
Guaranteed these classes will lead to some humorous blogs. I am not the most coordinated individual to grace the Earth. First class is tomorrow afternoon.  What does one wear to pole dancing classes? Hmmmm. I'm thinking a glass or three of wine will need to be consumed before class.

No comments:

Post a Comment